COMMITTED TO THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- ANT Law’s website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. ANT Law may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to ANT Law’s website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, ANT Law may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable ANT Law to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- ANT Law may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that ANT Law may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
USE OF INFORMATION
- ANT Law uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing ANT Law’s websites to your interest, and also to help ANT Law select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help ANT Law tailor our website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of ANT Law’s effort to keep you informed
about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, ANT Law may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but ANT Law will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- ANT Law reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through this website to
appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
INFORMATION SENT BY WAY OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE
Any information sent to ANT Law by Internet e-mail or through the website may not be secure and is
done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send ANT Law over the Internet, either
through ANT Law’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
COMMUNICATION TO/FROM THIS SITE DOES NOT CREATE ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Transmission of information or communication to/from this website does not create an attorney-client
relationship between you and ANT Law, nor is it intended to do so.